Here you will find some information about me.
Some of my Qualifications
- Theologian (Diploma) (Studies in Münster, Osnabrück and Berkeley/USA)
- Social-Manager M.A. (Studies in Mönchengladbach)
- Long professional experience in framing and presenting ceremonies (both secular and religious)
- Aids-Ministry Training at Soujourn Chaplaincy, San Francisco General Hospital (USA)
- Member of Arbeitsgemeinschaft Freier Theologen AGFT
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Among other activities I volunteer with refugees and work for the rights of LGBT-people.